Saturday, July 31, 2010

picnic

On Thursday I decided I would surprise my husband with a picnic at the park, which we never done as a family. I also was excited to take the babies to feed ducks, which they've never done. I packed "dinner" of sandwiches and other snacks and when he got home, off we went. When we go out of our car, ducks immediately started walking towards us. I was so excited to have the babies throw crackers to them. All of a sudden, we were out numbered! There were some kind of huge birds, dozens upon dozen of ducks, some weird turkey looking guys and geese! I hate geese bc they are MEAN! I was so nervous and scared bc literally we were surrounded. And a goose was hissing! YES, hissing! We had to start shooing the birds away and got back in our car after 2 minutes. It was funny but seriously a little scary :) I've GOT to get the video up of the situation! Check back in a day or two for that :)
We decided to just go to teh playground and let K&K play and burn some energy. I saw a nice grassy area and decided that's where we;d picnic. It was perfect weather, at a beautiful time of day and just a new adventure for us where we made simple yet fond memories. I love having a family, so much!!!







1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very cute! Geese will chase you and bite you!