Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Brainstorming

Yes, it's already time to start thinking about/planning Kaden and Kaleiah's SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!
While it seriously makes me want to cry (the fact that they will be two), I am BEYOND excited about the theme. Like, I'm obsessed. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm obsessed. I love it! Did I mention how much I love it? It's amazing and perfect and I LOVE IT!!! I have so many ideas running through my head. I love party planning. Oh, and I am over the moon with this theme! :)

If you know me even in the slightest, you know my affinity for owls. I love ALL things "Owl." This theme crept into my mind for their 1 yr but I wanted something more "Twin-sie" so I went with Thing 1 and Thing 2 (which was fabulous)!
This year, I was set on the theme as of about a month ago. Then tonight I got a wild hair and changed it. "Owls" I said. "I really want to do owls." I went to my most fav place to browse...Etsy! Typed in two little words and Viola! The most amazing, darling, adorable, to die for, perfect party pack came up!
I had to hold in my screams as it was 10:00pm. I feverishly showed it my my husband and he loved it, too! He said "hurry, order it now! There's only one left!" I love him :)

So THIS is the theme. ::Drool, smile, scream repeat::



5 comments:

Tara said...

love etsy! thats where i got all bradys stuff for his party too!!

they have sooo much cute owl stuff! and such different styles! love!!

The Brook's said...

I heart owls too...that is Hallee's room & shower theme too!! Great minds think alike!! :)

Olga Marquez said...

Super cute!

2 is such a fun age!!

melissa h. said...

this is so great! i love etsy too! my friend just did this same theme. the invite was soo cute with - "Look HOoo's turning TWO!!"

Megan said...

Yeah! That's the title I want to use too!! So cute! :)