Monday, July 26, 2010

Angels game date

2 of the past 4 days, Randy I an were out before, during and after K&K's bed time! It's been a huge step (for mostly me :)) and a whole new world for us :) I couldn't ever be away from them until they were 14 months bc they nursed every night before bed! And even though that stopped almost 8 months ago, I haven't been ready to let someone else put them to bed besides us! I love our bedtime routine. Also, I didn't know if they would go down smoothly or be anxious about where Mommy and Daddy were. But they are very close with my parents and I should have never worried, both times they said they went right down for them :) Now that we know they will go to bed for Gramma and Grampa, we have a lot more fun times to look forward to! Even my Dad said we need more date nights :) It was so nice not having to rush home and be there by 8. We really enjoyed ourselves! It's so funny how being able to be out past 8pm is such a thrill these
days :)
Thanks Mom and Dad :)




1 comment:

Tara said...

haha! awww!

we made this leap recently, too. before, we would just put brady to bed and THEN go out, since he usually goes to bed between 7-730 anyway, it was never that big of a deal to wait...just a bit of a later dinner and evening. but about a month ago, we let grandma do it, so we could go to a wedding and she said he went right down, no problems at all! i think, as with most things, its harder on us than it is on them!