Friday, July 23, 2010

Cheers to 5 years!

Today, July 23rd, is our 5 year wedding Anniversary!
The past 5 years have been spectacular and blessed! I am beyond blessed to have the kind of husband that I do. Randy is truly one in a million and my Prince who has made my childhood fairytale dreams come true! I can't wait to see what the future holds with you babe! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!


5 years ago today, what a magical day:














*My sweet groom has something planned for this evening even though we just celebrated in the Caribbean. I don't care what we do as long as we spend some time together celebrating this amazing gift of marriage. Cheers to us, babe! (I'll be sure to post about what we ended up doing!)

Year 4:
For our 4th anniversary, we decided to take our first family trip! Since I was nursing, we coulnd't leave our two 10 month olds :) We drove an hour away and stayed in San Diego for the weekend. It was soooooooooo fun and memories I'll cherish forever! When we got home Randy and I went on a quick date to our fav. sushi place in Laguna beach :)








Year 3:
For our 3rd anniversary, we were in Austin, Texas with my company at the time, working a conference. My wonderful boss set it up and sent us to a beautiful dinner at a beautiful restaurant. During dinner the girl singing live, swanky jazz music, dedicated a song to us. So special! I was also 22 weeks pregnant :)
This was just 6 days before I was hospitalized for preterm labor.






Year 2:
For our 2nd anniversary we stayed at the St. Regis in Monarch Beach where we spent the first 2 nights after our wedding. We got upgraded to a huge suit and it was beautiful! It was super special to stay there again.






Year 1:
For our 1 year anniversary we took a road trip all the way up to Morro Bay to Hearst's Castle! I love road trips, we made some amazing memories that trip and the Castle was amazing! We had a fresh piece of wedding cake made but also brought the top tier that we froze, like you're supposed to :)



4 comments:

Brenda said...

You two have a marriage made in Heaven, seriously. This blog will so fun for to read through the years, and for your kids to read about their parents Love the posts and pics. Glad we got to babysit the peas tonight so you could go out. The had fun like always!
Love you both. <3 Mom

Megan said...

Thanks Mom! I can't WAIT for them to read all these letters when they are older :) So special to have!!
Thanks to you and Dad for watching them! We love you!

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! I Love the recap..that is the cutest idea ever. You guys are adorable.

Olga Marquez said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful wedding!