Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saturday fun

We love Target. We seriously go there for fun. We love taking K&K to the toy isles and letting them play! Yesterday the babies and I all tried on rain boots. I was in love with them (for all of us)! Mine had whales on them, I love whales! Kaden had on frogs and Kaleiah had on yellow Paul Frank ones but then they wanted to switch. They loved their "boots!" Thinking these need to for sure be a b-day present :)







While we browse, K&K love to sit in the cart w/ toys. Keeps them quiet and occupied for a good 15 min! :)


I got these cute summer sandals for $4.95, originally $20.00! I am a bargain hunter, I really try to only buy things if they are on sale. I love me a good deal!

I also made my husband buy this. We all know my obsession with owls! I was so jealous that they didn't have one for women!



After Target (at the Spectrum) we walked around and took K&K to the pet shop where they can look at lots of animals and even pet some doggies :) Kaden is so reluctant to pet them and after he does, this is his cute face!



Then it was dinner time. Kaleiah had fun feeding th birds while we waited for our food :)



Lastly we went to Carters where I died over all of the cute stuff. They have so much cute stuff for fall. We were there looking for a new jacket for Kaden...he only has one now that "fits" him and when it's dirty I'm out of luck. And Kaleiah only has one pair of jeans that fit her. Man, they are going through a major growth spurt right now!!! While we browsed they had so.much.fun at the kiddie table!


It was time to head home after 4 hours at the Spectrumm, soooo much fun had by all :)
We were half way home when my princess asked for her "boo." I asked Randy where he put it and we realized we had left it at Carters! Oh no! It was the longest 10 min back w/ Kaleiah crying for her boo! But they had found it and I ran and got it. Surprisingly enough, that's the first time we had ever left it some where! Just glad we remembered when we did or we would have had a rough night :)

I love our ordinary family days. No matter what we do, we just love being together :)

No comments: