Sunday, January 3, 2010

so different!

I love how different my babies are. Sure, they are twins but that just means they were born at the same time. They are obviously fraternal and I love all the differences in them! It is SO CRAZY to me when people say, "wow they look so much alike!" I want to say, do you have eyes??? One is tan with darker hair and smaller, brown eyes...one is fair with light hair and light eyes! Sill people :)
I love that one got Daddy's eyes and one got mine. We used to always talk about what our children would look like and I would say "I hope they get your eyes!!!" and he would say the same about me. So how perfect is it that we both got our wish!? :)






3 comments:

Tara said...

OH my gosh, i swear kaden's eyes are IDENTICAL to brady's! such a unique and pretty color, i have no idea where brady got his, but it looks like K got his from his mama! :)

Dan and Sam said...

Love it!!! They both are beautiful!!!

Brenda said...

They are so cute! I love how kaden has your eyes and Kaleiah has Randy's!