Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Memories Monday

I'm a few days late on this post. The twins haven't been feeling well so I have been extra busy this week.
Anyway...here is my memory this week...OUR HONEYMOON! Goodness, I wish I could go back to that time right now! Blissful newlyweds in a Hawaiian paradise. Ahhhh...life was good! And so simple back then :)
We went to the Big Island of Hawaii for one main reason...my dream was always to swim with a dolphin and a resort on that island had it! That was one of the best moments of my life! Unfortunately I don't have a scanned picture of it to post :(
The previous year in which we got engaged (in Kauai) we had vacationed on Maui, Kauai and Oahu. So we wanted to see a new island (or at least I did. Randy had been there once before).
We spent our time relaxin in the hammock, laying out in the sun (I always say the sun is different there. I get the most beautiful bronze color when normally I don't tan that well) and the best part was floating in the salt water lagoon! I have never been more relaxed in my life then when doing that! And it was so cool to see a big sea turtle swim past you!
Our honeymoon was perfect. Oh how I love Hawaii!






1 comment:

Tara said...

pretty pictures!

hawaii is one of my very favorite places on earth, specifically kauai.

this post made me so nostalgic. the feelings and emotion that come with memories of the honeymoon are just amazing. i think ill go look through our honeymoon scrapbook now. :)