Monday, January 4, 2010

Memories Monday

My "Memories Monday" won't always be about the babies. That's part of the fun! This blog has always been 100% about my twins but I figured I'd sprinkle in some randomness once a week. I plan to make my blog into a book (or 2!) every year so I can give it to the twins when they are older and I think they'll really like reading about funny,random,great memories from Mommy!


This memory is from a Jimmy Buffet concert 2 1/2 years ago! My parents have been parrot heads for probably about 20 years and I grew up listening to him as well. My parents are HUGE PARROT HEADS and usually go see him every year. This was my first concert of his and it was A BLAST! The tail gating beforehand is almost more fun! If you know anything about Jimmy Buffet than you know what I'm talking about :) People start tail gating at like 10am! Randy had to work so he missed all that fun but he made it just in time for the concert.
The following summer, my parents canceled their trip to see him in New York because I was in the hospital with the twins. I love my parents and can't wait to go to another JB concert w/ them!






3 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun! I looove him.

When we come down there we should all meet and have lunch!!!

Megan said...

Yay I think so too, that would be so fun!

Brenda said...

Fins to the left, Fins to the right..........

hope we can go again if he ever comes back to Irvine again! And the peas can go as parakeets! That's what Jimmy calls them instead of Parrotheads!