Thursday, January 7, 2010

beyond thankful

I could never explain how much my parents have helped me since I had the twins. They are selfless, beyond supportive, loving and caring. They are my example of how I want to be there for my children in life, like they have been there for me. They continue to bless us everyday weather it's by bringing a few groceries or diapers over out of the blue or just by spending their time helping me with the babies. They know what life is like raising twins because they did it themselves. No one else would ever understand like they do. No one. I love my parents with all my heart and hope I can show them my gratitude somehow, someday!


3 comments:

Tara said...

you are indeed very lucky. my in laws are exactly like your parents, but my own sadly are not. you're very blessed. <3

Meagan said...

That is wonderful!! You are very blessed!!!=)

Brenda said...

Awww Megan, that was so nice. We are just so happy we can help out. Like you said, we have been through raising twins along with four others, you two were the cabooses. I never had help, except for your older siblings,and dad. But I was usually on my own. That's why we do what we do. I sure would have loved it if someone could have brought me diapers, or groceries, or just gave me a break. And we are so proud of you and Randy. You guys have been awesome parents! Love you! Mom & Dad