Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happiness in little things

Happiness is the sun setting over the ocean and the golden glow that falls over these newly bloomed, beautiful purple flowers.




Happiness is seeing barbies and motorcyles lying around. LOVE that I have a boy AND a girl!



Happiness is bath time. I love that such an ordinary, nightly event is still a much looked forward to time.






Happiness is a new purse! Last week I potty trained TWO 2 and half year olds. Enough said. My amazing husband got me this new purse as a "job well done" potty training our loves :) I love purses. I LOVE yellow. This purse makes me happy :)

Happiness is the simple joy that bubbles bring!






Happiness is the unspoken bond they have always had :)
\
Happiniess is this treat. One that we ALL love.

Happiness is swinging and exlporing:




I get so much happiness from crafting. One of my favorite things to make is ribbon flowers which I started doing last year (check me out on etsy) and I recently started making these felt rosettes. I made all of these clips in one day for my little lady bug.


It's the candle I light every evening. Coconut lime. Happiniess!


Happiness is potty trained little ones!




Loving how much they want to help. They want to help vaucuum and do the dishes! Happiness is having "helpful" toddlers :)



Happiniess is feathers.I have always loved feathers as part of any accersory. I have feather earrings and necklaces. I am loving the new trend of feathers in the hair. I wonder if I could rock some?


Happiness is finding happiness in little, ordinary things. Happiness can be found almost anywhere if you look for it.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this post about happiness! So true! What a wonderful little family! Some parents just don't know what they have. So nice you enjoy every second of their being. <3 Makes me proud as your Mom to see what a good Mom you are. I must have done something right! Proud of you!!! <3 This post made my heart soooooooo happy, I even teared up reading it.

The Brook's said...

Those bows are SO cute you will have to teach me!! I tried to find you on etsy but couldnt. :(

Dan and Sam said...

Love all the pics! Especailly the one on the very top of your blog!
They are getting so big!

Tara said...

LOVE this entire post!