Friday, April 22, 2011

dying eggs

Today was yet another first, we dyed eggs :) It was messy, chaotic (what isn't chaotic when you have twins!) but super fun. Messes you can clean up but you can only make "firsts" memories once. I stood back and let them go to town, trying my hardest not to help them get the exact color of teal or hot pink that I was envisioning :) I made sure I, as always, lived in the moment and instead of worrying about the spills, dyed hands or cracked eggs, that I enjoyed the excitement and wonder in their faces and voices as they did something brand new. And I love how every egg turned out.










2 comments:

Brenda said...

Ok that was toooooooo adorable! But you were signed on under randy! LOL!!! There will be soooooo many firsts to capture and I am sure you'll be right there with your trusty camera! Good job mommy!

Tara said...

adorable pics! it was brady's first year too. although, i dont think he did quite as well as the twins did. haha! i guess a 4 month age gap makes all the difference! ;)