Wednesday, September 29, 2010

coming home video

My last post was the post from 2 years ago, about the day I finally got to go home from the hospital. I just came across the video of me coming home and thought I would share the brief video from that day. That day was surreal. After exactly 60 days of lying in the hospital trying to keep me from having the twins, they finally let me go home to finish my bed rest. I honestly began to feel that if I had already been there 2 months, I would probably have to stay the next 2 months until the babies were due. I was full of so many emotions that day. Relief. Happiness. Worry. Thankfulness. Fear. Hope. Anxiety. As you may know, the baibes were born 3 and 1/2 days after this video was taken. And Glory be to God for all of his protection!!

This is a video from right when we were driving away from the hospital. It's a glimpse of how emotional I was.

Waddling up to our house. Had not walked that much in TWO months. Crazy!

No comments: