Saturday, September 11, 2010

Caribbean Rain

Back in July when we were on our Caribbean Vacation, I experienced something that is now one of my favorite memories. My Dad an I decided to take K&K out to walk around and explore where we were staying. We were having fun looking at the pretty flowers, the iguanas etc when all of a sudden is started raining. At first we just kinda stood there thinking it was pretty cool and then it started POURING within seconds! The rain drops were huge and so warm! We each grabbed up a baby and ran for cover. Kaden and I stood under a big plumeria tree and I could see Grandpa holding Kaleiah across the way. I stood there, holding my little boy and I remember looking at him and he was just starring out at the rain wonder in his eyes. He looked back at me with the biggest smile like, "Mom, this is so cool". It was priceless and a sweet moment that I have tucked away in the pocket of my heart :)
We ran back to our condo and we looked like we had just gotten in the shower wit our clothes on! And that's what it sure felt like, too! That tropical rain was so warm and it was over as quickly as it came. Such a fun memory, I can't wait until they read this :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even K&K thought the rain was fun and were laughing. I couldn't believe how it was raining so hard yet it was warm. It came straight down just like we were under a shower head.