Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Big Orange Balloon"

There's this big Orange ball that you can see from certain parts of the freeway. I never knew what it was. The babies love to point it out from the car and today Kaden spotted it and just kept talking about it! We were driving with no real place to go and my hubby suggested we go to the orange ball so off we went! Turns out it's in the beginning stages of becoming a "Great Park" and it's actually located at an old military base. I had no idea you could ride in it almost like a hot air balloon!
So as we waited for our turn, the twins played at the little park area they had and had a blast!
I am not the biggest fan of hieghts so as soon as we got up there I was sort of frozen. It was cool to have such a clear view of the surrounding cities though! Kaden and Kaleiah loved that we "rode the big orange balloon" :) And the best part is, it was a new adventure which we love (and it was free)!





1 comment:

Brenda said...

I hate heights! I have always wondered what that big orange was too! Now every time you drive past it, they will say Ride orange balloon?? Ride orange balloon??