Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

My little loves, Valentin's Day 2009. They were just 4 1/2 months old!




Valentine's Day 2010, 16 1/2 months old! What a difference a year makes!!!!



How sweet is her little jacket?


I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of V-day. I'm pretty neutral on it. I really don't think you need a certain day to go out on a date or do something extra romantic. I think that can be done any time. I think husbands should bring their wives flowers and chocolates any given day and honestly, I think they should do it MORE OFTEN! :) But that being said, I am a girly girl who loves romance and would never complain about getting a sweet card, beautiful flowers and home made chocolate covered strawberries from my wonderful husband :)
Our Valentines day was special bc we spent it as a family, we were all each others Valentines :) After church we walked the beautiful beach trail down to the pier enjoying the 80 degree and summer like weather. Absolutely beautiful. We pushed the babies in the swings, played in teh sand and took them down to put their toesies on the water :)

It was actually pretty crowded so the babies had to share the swing :) I think it is so cute that they both fit and can be buddies and swing together!

4 comments:

Tara said...

looks like such a blissfully relaxing day!! sometimes low key vdays are better than the fancy, dressed up, million course dinner dates anyways! ;)

Megan said...

I couldn't agree more!! These days, anything that's done as a family is way more special than fancy date nights. I cherish every moment of their little lives and don't want to miss a thing! <3

Tara said...

i am SO with you. completely.

Brenda said...

You are so blessed! Love you, Randy & my "grand-peas"! :)