Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love my life

I get so excited every morning to wake up to the faces of my son and daughter.
This is how I wake up almost every morning...I hear "MAMMA??!!" coming from down the hall. The bedroom door opens and there is a sweet, baby boy standing in the entrance way in his pj's with a huge smile on his face waiting for me to wake up and see him. I roll over and take my eye mask off and he comes running. On his heels is my baby girl who says "MOMMY!" with so much love. I pick them up one at a time and they lay on me, kiss me and hug me. I can see in their little faces that they missed me overnight! Daddy is the best, he feeds them breakfast and entertains them and he lets Mommy sleep til right before he has to leave,! I love being woken up to these amazing little people everyday :) At night before I go to bed I get excited about seeing them in the morning bc I miss them already :)



3 comments:

Tara said...

what a fantastic hubby! you are lucky! i only get the sleeping in luxury on weekends, as matt is off to work by 4am m-f.

i love that pic of kh! so pretty and so "springy". i have been loving watching the flowers slowly start to bloom! so pretty!

Megan said...

Thank you. He really is such a great husband. He always puts my needs first. I need sleep to be able to function so he says it's the least he can do. I am very blessed!

I LOVE Spring! I love seeing the the flowers start to bloom, too! They are ALL over our our neighborhood...so pretty!!

Tara said...

i know, i sometimes feel guilty! they work so hard, so we can stay home and raise our babies. i feel like i should be letting HIM sleep in! but, i guess we work hard, too. :)