Monday, October 27, 2008

Update on babies 10/27

As of last night the update on Kaden was the he is eating 6 of his 8 feeds from the bottle! This is amazing news and it won't be much longer before he is ready to come home! Tomorrow morning he is getting circumcised. He weighs 5lb 90z! He is my amazing little man and I am so proud of him.
Kaleiah is still eating 3 bottles a day but I know she will catch up to her brother in no time! Please pray that she does. She is amazing and strong and still doing great.
It will absolutely BREAK my heart to leave one of them behind in the NICU. Randy and I are prepared for that though, all babies are different and learn and grow at their own pace but it's going to be so hard :(
Kaleiah weighs 5.9 as well, they gained 2 oz in one night! They are almost 1lb bigger than they were when they were born. I am so happy that they are rapidly gaining weight!
We trust that they will be home soon and more than that we trust in God's timing. As he has shown throughout all of this, His timing is perfect.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so happy that they are doing so well and bottle feeding better each day! They'll be home before you know it! Whoo Hoo! God has a plan.

Love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW THEY LOOK GREAT AND THEY HAVE CHANGE IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE WHEN MY NEPHEW WAS BORN IN ONE WEEK HE LOOKED SO MUCH BIGGER AND SO DIFFERENT TOO...GOD BLESS THEM AND YES I WILL STILL PRAY FOR HER AND HIM....HE A HANDSOME LITTLE DUDE...AND SHE VERY PRETTY TOO..

FROM WILMARIE FROM SOUTH FLORIDA

Suefalla said...

I love reading your updates on the babies.

Thinking of you and your family!