Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4 weeks ago tonight

It's incredibly hard to believe that 4 weeks ago tonight, almost to the minute, I went into labor. I'm sitting where I was when my water broke. It's hard to believe our babies are one month old already. It's flown by!!! And yet it seems like yesterday that I had them. When I think about how it's been a month and we have not been able to bring them home and be a family, I get sad. But the NICU is where they need to be and they are being well taken care of. I miss them terribly, sometimes so much that I cry. But God's timing is beautifully perfect and I'm not going to stop trusting in him now.
I know He gave me this month to recover my from my 2 month hospital stay and from the c-section and I am grateful for that. The babies will be home in no time. It will be sleepless nights, spit up and dirty diapers...and I can't wait.
GOD IS LOVE,
Megan

P.S Today I go to breastfeed Kaden and it was awesome! Just one step closer to my goal.










5 comments:

jerfalco said...

what a difference a day makes =)
beautiful.

Brenda said...

It does go by fast...4 weeks, wow!....they will be home soon! You have been so strong, patient, loving, dedicated.........you are a great Mom! You both are great parents!

Unknown said...

They will be home before you know it! You two have done a great job so far... keep up the hard work & keep your heart devoted to Him!

travis and hayley said...

wow i can't believe how big they are getting.

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family..They are beautiful and they will be home soon watch god knows what he's doing...Take care and stay strong...

Wilmarie