Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting closer...



Both babies are being bottle fed once a day. They are just learning the suck, swallow, breath thing so sometimes they don't take much from the bottle. It's a big work out for their tiny little mouths and so far it's the most work they have ever had to do! One day Kaden took 2 cc's and then next day he took 35! Yesterday they both took 14. Practice makes perfect. I believe they need to eat all their meals via the bottle before they can come home and like I said, right now the nurses are trying once a day. I got to feed Kaleiah for the first time the other day and it was difficult, intimidating and amazing all at once. I haven't fed Kaden yet but I'm sure I will. Other than that they are just hangin in there and trying to gain weight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS...GOD BLESS THOSE LITTLE ANGELS THEY ARE VERY VERY CUTE...I'LL STILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU FOUR...THEY WILL DO FINE JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING YOU LOOK LIKE A WONDERFUL MOTHER ALREADY EVEN BEFORE THEY WERE HERE WELL YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOM JUST LIKE YOURS...

GOD BLESS FROM SOUTH FLORIDA AGAIN
WILMARIE..TAKE CARE..

Suefalla said...

Thanks for keeping us updated.

thinking of you and your family!!

Meagan said...

The babies are so cute!!! And I love the names you guys picked out =)

Meagan

Unknown said...

So cute, bro! JG