Thursday, October 2, 2008

They are here!!!!!!!!!!!!



They are both doing very well. Kaden has been breathing room air almost the whole time, he does have an IV and a feeding tube. I'm pumping to bring him whatever I can! Kaden is even doing well enough for Randy or myself to hold him and today was the first time I did and it was amazing. I held him "skin to skin" which is soooo important for babies. He knew it was me and you could tell how much he loved it. It was hard to put him back. He even opened his eyes for us and was looking at us while Randy held him. They also moved him into an isolete instead of the lil bed under the heat lamp like his sister, since he is doing so well.

Hopefully Kaleiah will do well enough in the next few days for us to hold her too! She is now breathing room air too! She is a fighter, she is doing so great. It's so hard to see her with so many wires and tubes, I can't even see or talk to her without crying. She is so precious and I can't wait to hold her.

I can't believe they are finally here. After all we went through. So worth it. I love them sooooooooo much.

Please, please keep praying for healthy babies and they recover soon. But for being so early, they really are doing so great. Praise God.


I'm doing pretty well, C sections are not fun. I get the staples out of my incision tomorrow. Soooo sore. I was pretty out of it yesterday bc of the medicines but I'm doing much better today.

I can't believe they were just inside of me 2 days ago. The night they were born was SURREAL. It's still like a dream.
Kaden William born at 10:23pm September 30th 4lbs 10oz 16 in 3 1/4 cm
Kaleiah Hope born at 10:24pm September 30th 4lbs 11oz 16 in 3/4 cm




Well, enjoy the pics, we hope to update the regularly.

Love, Megan






6 comments:

Meagan said...

I am so so so happy for you!! Your babies are beautiful! What an amazing gift!

travis and hayley said...

oh they are sooo precious and you looked beautiful! our God truly is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan and Randy..They are so Beautiful wow god is so amazing... Stay Strong and Yes I will still be praying for all of you...Very Happy for you and your family..God Bless...

Wilmarie from South Florida..
Wpenso@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Megan & Randy, I am so proud of you! My grandbabies are absolutely beautiful!! Kaleiah is strong, like her mommy, (and her gramma ;)! Kaden is a tough lil guy! You have two precious miricles, and we all are so thankful! God is amazing! Love you all so much!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an incredible journey you have been on! Tears fell down my face when I heard the news the other day and my heart filled with joy on how God's hand has been and will continue to work in your sweet little boy and little girl's lives...what cute miracles they are! Congratulations! Becoming parents is indescribable, don't you think! We love guys and couldn't be happier for you! We'll continue to pray for their health!
Hugs to all of you,
Natalie, BD & London Davis

Anonymous said...

Meghan and Randy - Congrats!!! They are both so beautiful and look like they are doing so well. I am so happy for all of you!! I am praying for them both and you guys as well! Cannot wait to see the new family!!! And Matthew says "Oh look they're little".

"All Good and Perfect gifts come from above" James 1:17

Love Nikki & Matthew