Saturday, May 28, 2011

baby beach

Spent the past 2 mornings at the beach and it was FABULOUS. The weather has been so summer like and gorgeous. The sand is so soft and reminds me of Caribbean sand. The twins LOVE it! There are no waves, which also reminds me of our beach outside our condo. K&K love the fact that they can walk into the water themselves and play. We love it to bc we don't have to worry about them being sucked in. The past 2 days were so relaxing.




Fun fact: The building in the background is where we had our wedding reception :) I picked it for a few reasons, a big one being that 3 of the 4 walls were floor to ceiling windows with a stunning view of the harbor!











I love their bond





first time being buried :)



Today we even went paddle boarding. It was my first time as well as K&K's! It was sooo fun to take them out and they absolutely loved it. They love the outdoors, the beach, the water,...they did not fall far from the tree :) We hope to make this a Saturday tradition!


This photo will be printed and framed in my house ASAP! So classic, I jus love it. I love how much our kids love the beach and the water and just being outside. I thrive off of those 3 things.

Think they are having fun? :)



Then it was my turn to go out. I got all ready to go an I hear my son sobbing for me on the shore. Bummer. I really wanted to go out. Then I had a brilliant idea to see if we could rent life vets from the little rental stand near by. They were so kind and let us borrow them for free! So we took our babies with us and it was one of my fav family moments. Being out in the water with them was so cool. They just sat there ad took it all in. I can't wait to do it again!






my niece came long also :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun day, fun times! California beach / surfer babes for sure! It does remond me of the Caribbean too!

Tara said...

what beautiful pictures!! looks like such a fun day!!

loving this summer time weather!!