Tuesday, May 3, 2011

sneak peek of family photos

We finally had some family photo's done today! The last (and only time) we have had professional pictures taken of our fam was a year and a half ago in Sept. 2009 when the twins were 2 weeks shy of turning ONE. It was def. time to get some done!
I have thousands of photo's of my kids, tons w/ me and them, tons w/ Daddy and them but we almost never remember to get one of all of us. So this was for just that. To get some beautiful family photos AND some of just my handsome husband and I!!
Well the photo shoot was at 5 and by 10 my friend had already given me a sneak peek and I am LOVING what I see so far. Can not WAIT to see the rest!!!!! I am in love with them!


2 comments:

Tara said...

so sweet! im excited to get out new family pics done now that we have a new member. :) i think im going to wait for christmas though. let peyton at least learn to hold his head up. lol.

my fav is the family shot (not the book one, but the other one). super cute!!

3 boys 1 princess said...

cute outfits, cute family. i really need to schedule family portriats, these are so cute :)