Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pool party at AJ, UJ's

Today we drove to Calabasas to go to Randy's Auntie and Uncle's house for a pool party, hang out, barbecue! They have a beautiful home with an awesome pool and patio!! The babies love water so they swam for a good 45 min. The rest of the time we ate, hung out with family and played. A long but very fun day. We are blessed to have so much family and so many people who love our babies :)










Kaden took this!

Oh yeah, and right before we headed home my cute husband offered to drive to DASH (The store/line by the Kardashian sisters) so I could finally see it in person. It was only one exit away from where we were! I love that show (Keeping up with the Kardashian's) and I love those girls :) The store was closed but I had to take a picture in front of it :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun!!! I've always wanted to go to that store too! haha!

Megan said...

Meg, I can't read your blog anymore! Can you add me to the list? :)