Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nautical

This week we finally got around to doing a Nautical photo shoot of the twins that had been planned for nearly 6 months!
We went down to the closest harbor, which we happen to love, and went down into a slip, right up next to the boats. This made for perfect, perfect pictures because it was simply an awesome backdrop for the theme.
My mom bought Kaleiah a sailor dress in March bc it reminded her of a sailor suit she had bought for my brother (he first baby) when he was 15 months old. She said she thought it would be cute for pictures. Was it ever!
Kaden's outfit was just as adorable, my all time favorite is his little dock shoes which couldn't have been more perfect.
It was such a fun time and a beautiful day. I am a little bit obsessed with these photos though. I will definitely be framing a handful of them for the house :)


























3 comments:

Brenda said...

This photo shoot is amazing!!! The peas look so adorable in these pics! I fell in love with that sailor dress when I saw it and just had to buy it because as you said, it reminded me of the cute little sailor suit I had for your oldest brother, Trevor when he was 15 mos. Just sooooo beyond adorable!

Mandy said...

These are AWESOME. :)

Meagan said...

These are gorgeous! I LOVE the theme!