Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Casserole !

The other night for dinner I threw some things together that we had in the cupboard. It was a tuna casserole with peas, noodles, cream of celery and lots of cheese melted on top. I also tried to make a crunchy topping made with Italian breadcrumbs but I think I need to work on that one :) Well, my husband loved it and so did my princess but Kaden wouldn't even try it :) He'e been a bit picky these days. I was excited my husband ate thirds. I'll admit, I'm not the greatest cook but it feels good to make a cheap, thrown together yummy meal that the family likes.


SO CUTE, praying before dinner :)





3 comments:

Brenda said...

awwwwwwwww, the praying pics are cute!

Brenda said...

awwwwwwwww, the saying prayers pics are so cute!

jerfalco said...

i kinda want that right now. got any leftovers?