Friday, August 6, 2010

OC Fair!

Last night we finally went to the fair! The OC fair is super special to my husband and I bc it's something we've been doing every single summer since we started dating. This was our 9th time. The only summer we didn;t go was July 2008 bc I was in the hospital. This summer was Kaden and Kaleiah's second time, last summer they were only 9 months old :)
The animals were a huge hit with K&K, Kaden was nervous around them though, just like last year :) The sheep were being so loud and he was not a fan! They had a lot more fun with all the sights and sounds this year since they are almost 2 :)
Unfortunately this year we didn't get any fair food although I really wanted to try the deep fried butter...NOT! We just walked around and enjoyed the atmosphere. We kept our tradition of taking the photo booth pics, Randy and I have done that every single time and it's something that makes our fair tradition special. It was a lot harder to fit all of us in there than last summer! I need to scan the photo strip and then I'll post it :)
I was so bummed that my Canon 50D (my baby) is in the shop right now getting fixed. I can only imagine the pictures I would have been able to capture with her!! Oh how I miss her! :) But, I was very thankful I had a camera at all to capture yet another wonderful family adventure, thanks to my lovely canon point and shoot my hubby got me for our anniversary. I never go anywhere w/o a camera, so the fair was no exception! :)
Enjoy the pics!











No comments: