Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2008!

Oh my gosh, today marks TWO years since we found out what our two peas in a pod were!!! That was one of the best days of my life! :) So freaking fun. So many emotions. I am soooo happy we captured it on video. I can't wait to show it to the twins one day :) When I watch it I feel all of those same emotions, totally makes me relive it!
Randy admits that he reaction was "dull" in comparison to mine. He was so into explaining what happened at the Dr. appointment instead of reacting to the news! I don't think it really hit him yet. But it hit me like a mac truck and I was sooooo giddy! Goodness, I just love it!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Who knew just about 5 weeks later I would be hospitalized and praying we wouldn't loose them.
God is good!!!

Olga Marquez said...

Oh my goodness... that is so cool!!

You guys are such a cute couple/family!

Tara said...

hahaha! so cute!!

i think his reaction is typical of a guy....the girl gets all giddy and crazy and emotional and excited and the guy is just kinda like "oh...cool!" lol! he looks very excited, but definitely more of a "guy" response! :)

very very very cute!

Jen said...

That was SO precious and adorable to watch.
I was a mixture of crying and laughing the entire time...LOVE it!!!