Sunday, May 16, 2010

I feel like I lost a limb!

It's hard for me to even talk about this...my camera broke! If you know me or as you see from my blog...photography is my life! I love and breath it. Always have, always will. My beloved camera, my extra limb, is no more! I'm not sure what exactly happened but I am sick about it! Not only can I not take my daily 50 pictures of my babies but I also can not continue with my photog. co. until it's fixed! I had to cancel a shoot for next weekend! I am praying that we can scrounge up the funds to get it diagnosed and fixed...and SOON! But all that to say, I will have no blog coming anytime soon as I will have no pictures to post along with it ::tears falling::
Seriously, this is my worst nightmare. Not really. But close!
UGH!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

oh how awful!! i would DIE!!

hope it gets fixed soon!!

chrispoblete said...

This is sad. I'm sorry!

Megan said...

It's Ok, your awesome sis is loaning me hers til mine gets fixed! She is too sweet!!!!!!