Thursday, May 6, 2010

Disneyland fun!

Early on today I decided we would go to Disneyland when the hubby got home from work! Whenever we go it is always on a Monday or Friday afternoon (Sometimes Sunday) and it's always so much work (but still fun). It's always pretty crowded and we always have to park in the structure on the 3rd or 4th level! SO then we have to wait for 10 minutes for the elevator and the tram takes forever too (due to having a stroller). Then we have about an hour to ride rides before it's nap time. And waiting in lines eats up much of our time.
SO...I knew that by going on a weekday evening it should be far less crowded AND we wouldn't be rushed bc the babies had already napped! Hubby came home and I had all 3 of us ready to go and surprised him. He is super spontaneous so he was excited :) We grabbed dinner on the way up, parked super close, no elevator or tram waiting and it was definitely less crowded than other times we have been. Plus, I just love Disneyland at night. I think because that is usually when Randy and I would go for the 6 years before the babies arrived. Lots of fond memories!
The very first thing we rode was Dumbo bc every time we go the line is ridiculous. But it was short tonight! Kaleiah must have said "Ride? Dumbo?" a hundred times before we actually rode it. So cute. I rode with Kaden and we had so much fun! I was the only one screaming (not a fan of heights). Yes, I was actually screaming on a child's ride! LOL! I love the pictures Daddy took of me and my Buddy! So sweet and priceless!
Then it was the carousel which we always ride. And we actually got to go on a 3rd ride, the most we have ever ridden in one visit! Haha! :) We rode Pinocchio and that was a bad idea. We had no idea what the ride was like and it was def. not made for young children/babies. It was totally dark except for scary,yelling things and it was super loud. They were crying and it was so sad! Luckily it was over fast. Now we know not to ride that one again!

I just love living so close to Disneyland and being able to make it a regular part of their childhood. Randy and I have been going since we were dating and it's so special to now take our children there! Disneyland really is magical and so every time we go we have a great time!!












1 comment:

Brenda said...

Glad you had a great time! Poor little buddy was so scared on that ride!