Saturday, December 5, 2009

K&K and Santa!

Today was another first for Kaden and Kaleiah, we took them to sit on Santa's lap!
Last year they were WAY too new and I was so paranoid about my little preemies getting sick that there was no way I was taking them to the mall during flu season!
So, this year I could hardly wait for this! We dressed them up and boy, were they a sight!! We got stopped by about every other person in the mall! The best was when we were just getting them all packed up out of the car into their strollers, a lady in her car drove by and was staring and you could read her mouth say "oh my gosh!" Then all of a sudden she backs up and rolls down her window and says "you guys are the most beautiful family. Absolutely amazing, they are SO CUTE!" How sweet was she?! I love that my children can bring a smile to a strangers face. Pretty darn cool.
Anyways, we waited in like for about 45 min and just kept them occupied with the Christmas lights and some graham crackers :) Finally it was our turn and there was a little part of me that got nervous as we handed them over to, what was to them, a strange man! I was ready for them to cry but nope! The tilted their heads back and just STARED at him!! We were calling their name and the people taking the pic had all sorts of noise making things but they wouldn't take their eyes off Santa! Must have been the beard and the glasses :) Finally, they both looked but didn't crack a smile. I on the other hand was cracking up bc I have NEVER seen my daughter so stone faced! It was hilarious!
It was once again, such a fun memory making experience! I LOVE FIRSTS!

Below, feast your eyes on the cuteness of these babies...I can barely handle it!
I so don't deserve these amazing children. They are sweeter than all the Holiday treats!


This is our pic that Randy took, I'm going to scan the original :)







4 comments:

Meagan said...

Too too cute!!! I loved taking Rowan to See Santa this year =)

Tara said...

im so glad it went so well! the peas look adorable!

Julie Hibbard said...

Beautiful photos...beautiful children...beautiful parents...beautiful life!
Life is so good...and I am so happy for you both! So many great adventures are ahead for you!!

Anonymous said...

awwww how amazing very very cute Megan Happy Holidays and you are an wonderful mother And idon't even know you in person and I tell people about you and how wonderful of a mother you are lol...These babies are Great because of you and randy also your wonderful family you have..Just like mine...LOL Again God Bless and Happy holidays...