Monday, December 7, 2009

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

I love this picture for so many reasons! The first one being, their expressions!
Kaleiah is obviously not thrilled about Kaden being in the picture with her and especially sitting so close to her. She is such a little diva :)
Kaden on the other hand is so happy-go-lucky that he doesn't care that she is trying to push him away :) He loves her!

The other reason I love this is because my husband pointed out something and I laughed for 5 minutes straight. They look like an old couple! Seriously, they so do! I could not stop laughing once I realized this! I LOVE IT!!



3 comments:

Tara said...

hahhahaaaa! they DO look like an old couple! this pic is awesome! :)

Dan and Sam said...

You are so right! This picture is hilarious!!!! I love it!

Brenda said...

I am cracking up at this now that you pointed it out!!! And knowing their personalities makes it even funnier!! LOL!!!