Tuesday, September 29, 2009

bling bling!

On Sep. 28 we got Kaleiah's ears pierced! We wanted to do it earlier when she was a little baby but never got around to it. Randy was probably even more excited than me :) He thought she would look so cute (and does she ever) but I was not looking fwd to her having to go through the pain but it's so quick and she was a tough girl! She cried more because she was scared and confused about what was going on than the actual pain (or so it seemed :)) Anyways, she did great and looks soooooooooo precious!





3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute with her little earrings!!!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys long time I don't post but i'm remembering the babies birthday so wanted to say Happy Birthday to them and Love the bling bling god bless them both also love the family pictures can't believe it been a year already WOW..Time flies and you all look so wonderful and very Happy...Can't wait to see pictures of them walking...Thats going to be wonderful I love the fact my nephew walks now it been 3 months since he has been walking his 14 months old and loving it too..So take care post pictures of there birthday party..I hope they enjoy there birthday....God bless...

Wilamrie from south florida