Monday, September 14, 2009

We are 11 months!

Kaden:
I am such a boy, I am loud and love to explore everything! My favorite thing is knobs on drawers and cabinets. I love to pull myslef up on them and walk from one to the other in the kitchen. But, I am scared of a lot of things at first! We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for the first time for my counsins 2nd b-day and I got so scared of that big mouse. Below is a pic of me crying bc I was so scared. I am just sensitive, Mommy says. Speaking of Mommy, I am still a total Mamma's boy (which she says she LOVES) and I think I always will be :) I love my Mommy!! I have changed a lot in the past few months. I am loosing my baby fat and starting to look like a little boy! This makes Mommy sort of sad. But, we are almost 1! Mommy says she is in denial about it, that she just can't believe this fact. My hair is coming in more every day. It's a soft strawberry blond color. My eyes are turning more green from blue. I really look just like Mamma! I love to play with my cars from grampa and I love the pool. I am getting more adventurous with finger food, I love the meat sticks from Gerber, rice, blueberries, bread oh and my new favorite thing is mini pancakes!! Every morning after Mommy feeds us breakfast, she gives me and sissy one so that we leave her alone and let HER eat breakfast. We are always begging at her and she never gets to eat. I mean seriously, almost never! :) We looooove these mini pancakes but Mommy knows they aren't very nutritious so she limits us :) But what a treat! Well, I am going to change so much in the nest few months, you won't believe your eyes. We will be ONE on Sep. 30!
Love, Kaden










Kaleiah
:
"I am a hoot, just like Mommy" is the new onesie Mamma got me and you guess it, it has an owl on it! But I really am a hoot! I make up so many words and funny sounds. Everyone is always laughing! My first real word that I have been saying for a few weeks is "cracker!" I can say it and I know what I mean when I do. I say it when I want a graham cracker which is my new fav. snack. I love lots of foods, especially bread. Me and Mommy are bread girls! I could eat a loaf of bread if she let me! But Mamma and Daddy realized that it may be making my tummy hurt at night bc I waking crying w/ a tummy ache. So they have decided to lay off the bread for now :( I tried black olives and cooked green pepper the other night from Mommy's pizza and I liked it! I LOVE rice just like brother. I will try almost anything. I am somewhat fearless, not scared of much. I LOVED Chuck, unlike Kaden! I am adventurous just like Daddy and Kaden is reserved just like Mommy. My hair is long enough that Mommy can clip on a flower clip to it but she said it looks silly so she clips it on a headband. Mommy got me a tutu to wear for my 1 yr but she let me wear it early, to church and I looked like a princess! She has been searching everywhere for the right color to make me one for my birthday. I hope she does! I talk all the time and I say "Oh!" a lot. I have a soft little girl voice they say :) I love to give kisses to most everything, but I don't give kisses to people a lot yet. I have to be in the mood. But I always give kisses to Kaden. Enjoy the pics of me from my 11th month!
Love, Kaleiah (Ku-lay-uh) :)

2 comments:

Dan and Sam said...

They are DARLING Megan and Randy! Can't wait to meet them, and they can play with Hannah.

Brenda said...

So so so so so adorable!