Saturday, September 12, 2009

A post from 1 year ago, today!

PRAISE GOD. We have now made it into the 30's! I am 30 weeks exactly, today. All I can do is thank God. We are praying for 5-7 more before we meet these miracles but would even be grateful for 2-4 more.
We have quite a bit to update (and will do so in the next few days) but I usually leave the blogging to Randy as it's very hard and awkward for me to type laying down and on my side. To all of you I haven't written back to via email, myspace etc please know it's not bc I don't care or don't want to...it's just very hard. Anyways, here are a few pics of my belly at 30 weeks. I got a few minutes today with my monitor off so we seized the moment.Also, my awesome Dr. was SO thoughtful and brought me cupcakes to celebrate.Not just any cupcakes but Sprinkles! AND my two favorites, carrot cake and coconut :)She is so great. THANK YOU as always for your prayers, just look how they are being answered. Our God is amazing.
Love, The Crafts




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh gosh Megan, that made me cry! I remember so vividly, as if it were yesterday. It was so hard for me as your Mom, to watch my daughter going through this. To have lay in bed on your side, only moving when you had to turn over to the other side. Watching you have contarctions non stop for all this time, every day all day. And then if them became more than 10 in an hour, the dreaded turbutaline shot. But with God's help, everyone's prayers, and a very determined mama, our prayer's were answered, letting you make it to 32 weeks. And we now have two miracle babies to love. And the strongest, appreciative, loving mama. You are amazing! I love you with all my heart! You know how much you love your peas?? Well 10 times that is how much I love you! <3 Mom

Meagan said...

I remember reading along with all of your posts and praying everything would turn out okay. I'm so happy that God answers prayers!!