Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eating solids

This blog is long over due. I have been waiting to blog about it until I could post the videos but I'll have to add those another time.
About two weeks ago we started the babies on rice cereal. After that we slowly introduced new foods one at a time.
They now eat pears, apples,bananas,carrots,sweet potatoes,sweet peas and green beans! They love all of it. There isn't any foods so far that they won't eat. They are pigs, by the way. The solids are a supplement to nursing but not taking the place of it. Anyways, enjoy the pics!


Wasn't too sure about banana's at first

First bite of rice cereal

Loves sweet potatoes!!
Rice cereal
Yummy carrots!
My happy little pigs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that last picture is SOOOO CUTE!!!!

love you!

bon

Java with the Johnsons said...

seriously...when it doesn't seem like they could possibly get any cuter...THEY DO!!!!

Brenda said...

They love their foods! So funny to watch them eat it!