Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first Mother's Day!!!

Being a Mother is the hardest job I have ever had, it is one that I will have everyday for the rest of my life. It is also the most rewarding thing I have ever done and I thank the Lord that I get to wake up to these faces ever day. I have truly been blessed!

My two peas in a pod!



Mother's Day part one consisted of going to dinner w/ the Craft's at Lonestar on Sat night!
Nana and grampa Bill bought K&K fun little booster seats so they could join us at the table. We got to see Grandma Carolyn which is always nice since she doesn't come down often. Randy and I had yummy steaks and it was overall a great time!!
Sunday morning my parents and sisters came over to my house where my Dad made pancakes w/ strawberries and whipped cream! It was so special that they all came to me since they new Randy was at work and the babies were napping so I couldn't leave. Then when Randy got home we spent some time in Laguna beach. It was a great first Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day a day late lol the babies are beautiful i know u are very busy...But have a great day and god bless...take care keep posting...

Wilmarie
from south florida

p.s they are getting so cute and very big.....

Brenda said...

Megan I think it is so nice that Wilmarie has been posting to check in and see how everyone is changing. She has been posting here since you were in he hospital on bed rest. If you read this, Thank you, Wilmarie in south Florida.

Yes, Megan being a Mother is the hardest job ever, but the most rewarding! But no one understands until they to become a Mother. The love you feel, the way you want to protect them.

You ar a great Mother! And I am very proud of you!

Love, Your Mom