Monday, May 25, 2009

Crawling is next!!!

About two weeks ago Kaleiah started army crawling (7 1/2 mo, adjusted age 6 mo). She is so great at it!! It's so fun to watch her see something that she wants and go get it! Well to our surprise last night (5/24) I came out of the kitchen to a whining Kaleiah who was up on her hands and knees, rocking! I literally almost cried and yelled for Randy to come see! It totally caught me off guard. Guess she'll be crawling in a matter of weeks! I am so not ready for crawlers bc A) It's hard for me to accept the fact that they are really growing up so fast and B) I don't know what I am going to do w/ two babies crawling around getting into everything!
But it's going to be fun :)



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh! That is too cute! I don't remember it being too bad having you and Molly crawling around. You kept each other entertained. It will be time to start putting everything out of reach though! They can get into just about everything once they start crawling!!

It's just hard to believe that they are already at this stage. I am still kind of stuck in the NICU / Newborn stage with them in mind...........jsut like you and Molly are stuck at 16 - 18 in my mind...........and you are almost 27!!! How does that happen so fast?