Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 months!!!

I will say this as each month passes...I CAN NOT believe my little babies are 7 months old today. Their adjusted age is 5.5 months and they do look more like a baby that age (size wise) than a 7 month old. We met a 7 months old girl the other day and she was huge next to them.
It honestly blows my mind that they are already 7 months old. I feel like someone is just stealing the time right before my eyes. Some parents want their children to grow up but I want time to slow down. I am never in any hurry for the next phase! Anyone who knows me knows I'm extremely sentimental so actually when they start to do something new, while it's exciting and I love it, I get a little sad. It's their way of saying "Mommy, look what I can do now. I'm not going to be your little baby much longer." :(
As always, I cherish each day and every phase bc as our theme song goes "This phase is gonna fly by so baby just hold on...it won't be like this for long."
Every day I wake up my heart has gotten bigger bc my love for them has grown. There are times it feels like it might actually burst and that is most amazing feeling. I love you Kaden and Kaleiah, you have made me the most blessed Mommy in the world!!!






5 comments:

Java with the Johnsons said...

oh my goodness... tooooo cute!!! my boys have thing 1 and thing 2 onesies...but i really like yours!!!

Cia said...

Your babies are so adorable.
I was just telling my friend today that my son (7 months real time 6 months (born 5 wks early)) still looks like a baby compared to others and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like to think I just get to enjoy it a little longer than most mommies and that is just fine with me. I too wish it would slow down :(

Brenda said...

Yeah, Megs, I know what you mean............sigh............

cute onsies that my best childhood friend, Peggy sent for the peas.

Love you <3

Mom

The Brook's said...

They are SO cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Please can they come out and play with Mike & I...

Meagan said...

I Love their onesies!!! so cute... I only have 3 months left of pregnancy and its making me totally sad. I don't know how I'm going to deal when my baby starts walking! haha