Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 18

This week I am 18 weeks along. I can't believe I'm pretty much half way! I really, really can't believe it. They will be here in just about 4 short months. Everyone says it flies by and it really does.
I want to spend more time relishing the beauty of pregnancy, the miracle of it and the the wonder of it all. I want to really just LOVE the new shape my body is taking, and I'm getting there! I'll admit, it's a little funny sometimes to see this protruding, round belly on me when my whole life I have been used to seeing myself just one way. It's hard to wrap my mind around what is happening inside me. But I do think a big, pregnant belly is gorgeous because of what it means. I think all pregger women are beautiful. I sort of want time to slow down because I feel like it goes faster than I have the time to take it in. I have such a new found respect for my body for what it's been going through and what its doing everyday. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have a husband who is in love with my new look, who smiles the most adorable smile every time he looks at my belly. Well, only 20 more weeks to go!

Soda can

Week 18

Baby's Length: 5-5.5 in.

Baby's Weight: 5-7 oz.

Baby's Size: Soda Can



*Although this says 5-7 oz, both of our babies weight 8oz :)




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awwwwwwwww, you are so cute! You are really enjoying this. That is great! An amazing journey. What a cute little family you will be! Hard to believe it's half way there already!

Love,
Mom :)