Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pregnancy Fitness

We all know that exercise while pregnant, if done correctly, can be a great thing. Since we found out that Megan was pregnant we would take walks at night to get some exercise. While it was great for her, i missed my times of running or more intense work outs.
We had thought about the idea of bike riding but neither of us have bikes and buying a bike for either of us is out of the question right now.
Today i told Megan that i was going to go for a run and she suggested that she borrow her sister's bike and join me. I had a great work out and Megan had a good time of exercise too.
I think we have found a new way for Megan to get exercise and for me to get/stay in shape :-) -- and i don't mean the shape of "round" Hopefully we can keep up this evening routine!!!

Love you all!
Randy

No comments: