Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby registry

So, last night Randy and I had our usual date night. Last night it consisted of eating yummy cheese steaks and then we were off to register at Babies R Us! I remember when we registered for our wedding gifts and how much fun we both had. Just being able to walk around a store and scan anything you want and will hopefully get, was the best!
As soon as we walked in I said Hunny, this is going to be hard-I'm going to want to buy them clothes tonight! But once I got my hands on the scanner gun I was in shopping heaven. I yelled, "I feel like I'm shopping but I'm not buying anything!" I was pretty giddy. I was racing all over the place ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over the adorable clothes (on the girls side of course :) ) Then we went over to the lil boys and it was no different! I was saying "hunny look at this! And awww, look at these!" We were scanning, of course, the cutest little Anaheim angles onsies. He was lit up and so was I. I said "Aren't you so excited to have your little boy?" Beaming he said "uh huh!!"
Then it dawned on us-we should probably go scan some more needed things and not all clothes :)
So off we went to bottles, baths, thermometers, diaper genies, etc.
It was such a fun time for both of us! It even made us a little tired at the end so we relaxed in some awesome nursery chairs .
We only had an hour before the store closed so we didn't get too much done last night. I guess that means we are going back tonight! WOO HOO!
I seriously could not be happier with my life right now and I praise and thank the Lord for it every single day. We don't deserve to be so blessed.
I am so so so so so so so excited that we are having a girl and a boy!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best!!!!
Here are some pix of our fun night:







3 comments:

Brenda said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is just too cute! You both look like you were having so much fun!

<3 Mom

Meagan said...

Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!! yay for twins!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, So this is how you spend your time now? Well at least it's different. By the way where do we drop off golf clubs for the twins? Are they going to be right or left handed? You know it's never too early to start. Just kidding, love seeing you both having soooo much fun.

Love you all,

AJ&UJ