Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cars 2

Last Friday we took the twins to their FIRST movie in the theaters!! I never thought we'd take them so young but they LOVE the movie Cars and so we just had to take them to see the sequel :) I was a bit nervous that for one reason or another they wouldn't last long and it would be a waste of money but deep down I had a feeling they would do great. We went to a 10:30am showing and it was not crowded at all which was nice. They loved sitting in the big, red chairs and with some snacks and drinks they were good to go! They sat through about 30 min before they needed a potty break and it seemed about every 30 min they needed to go potty or just get up and run around the lobby. Sometimes it was both of them, sometimes it was just one. I was happy with how much they actually did sit down and watch! They did great for only being 2 and having 2 year old attention spans :)
As ALWAYS, I took pictures to document this "first" :) It was such a fun family morning!









1 comment:

Tara said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!

we are STILL debating on taking brady. i keep going over what you told me in my head and what your experience was like. cuz brady is 4 months younger than the twins, so i worry his attention span would be even worse. trying to weigh the pros and cons. i should just bite the bullet and do it. life is too short. lol