Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6 year anniversary part 2

Day 2 was spent going shooting in the desert w/ my husband and my 2 oldest friends Ryan and Ben and Ryan's GF Ashely. The pink ear muffs were the best part :) My husband tells me I was a "great shot" bc I hit my first target, a mellon, on my first try with a AR 15! That was my fav gun to shoot. It was a ton of fun and the company was the best part! I took lots of videos I hope to get up soon!






Then later we went back to out hotel and got ready for dinner. But first my hubby and I walked around some of the hotels on the strip. Poor hubby got sick that day, was running a fever and had the aches and chills. Being in the sweltering dry desert heat for hours probably didn't help. We had plans to go cosmic bowling after dinner but he was just not feeling up to it.





Dinner was amazing though, we went to a Tappas restaurant with Ryan and his gf Ashley and Ben and his wife Dawn!. My fav was the blue cheese, bacon wrapped dates!





The morning that we left w/ met up w/ Ryan and Ash again at our fav place to eat breakfast, Hash House. I got a vanilla belgian waffle and hubby got mango coconut pancakes, yum!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

SO glad you guys had such a good time! Well deserved trip! Loved the pink ear muffs! :)

Tara said...

i LOVE going shooting!! it is seriously so fun!! we havent been since i was 8 months pregnant w/peyton and i am dying to go again. we're hopin' to get out there soon for a date night or somethin!! ;)

the pink muffs are amazing. :)