Saturday, January 29, 2011

living in the moment

My motto since becoming a Mommy has been "live life to the fullest!" I have tried everyday since you were born, to live in the moment and be ever so present with you. It's really made this a magical ride.
Everyday with you is new and fresh and a blessing! I soak up every little moment, even the ordinary ones, and try to capture as many as I can. I love living in the moment with you!






Kaden, I loooove your hair! You know, it took me 25 years to embrace my hair color which goes from strawberry blonde in the summer to auburn in the winter but I cherish it finally. Your great Grandma (my Nanny) had red hair and passed it on to me (and Aunt Molly) and now you. Growing up I hated it and I loathed the idea of having a child with it. But I must tell you, I think it is the sweetest color on your little head and I love that we share this gift form Nanny :) I couldn't imagine you with any other color. And I just love the sweet, soft, fluffy, fine, uneven baby hair. I love how long it's getting and NO...I have zero plans of cutting it any time soon :)

Kaleiah, I love having a girl...thank you for always putting up with me dressing you like little doll of my own. You are SO FUN to shop for and dress and I love all the frills, flowers and bows that come with having a girl :) I love you princess!



I think this about so many ofthe pics Ive taken but this one is one of my most VERY favorite of all time! So sweet, you can just feel the love between the two of you! You really are little best friends. And I love the little rainbow that appeared in the shot.

I love this face you make baby girl, when you are proud of happy about doing something :)


I love that you love to give kisses. It melts my heart. I know one day you will no longer do this willingly so I eat it up!





1 comment:

Tara said...

its so fun how one looks just like randy and one, like you! perfect!

what great pics!! :)