Thursday, January 6, 2011

God's beauty

I am blessed to live in such a rad little beach town and I am super blessed to have an ocean view home. The ocean has been one of my most favorite things for as long as I can remember, being an undeniable glimpse of God's vast power and beauty. I often just start to pray when staring at the ocean, I can't help but to praise God for his wonders. Sunsets are the same. An amazing sunset makes me weak in the knees, I stand in AWE of the Lord's absolute beauty. No one can claim there is no God when they see his works in mother nature. Tonight was one of those nights where I just stood in awe, literally gasping and saying aloud to myself "That is BEAUTIFUL." Every 10 minutes the colors changed and it was like seeing multiples mights sunsets in one. I captured as many pictures as I could but they do not do this sunset justice. It was a "you had to be there" type of scene. And having a view like this is why it will be nearly impossible to ever move :)








1 comment: