Saturday, October 16, 2010

Out first pumpkin patch of Fall :)

Today was so fun. The twins LOVED running around free at the patch, rolling pumpkins, chasing bubbles, riding a choo choo, throwing hay and even riding a real pony!!! Well, Kaleiah rode the pony :) Kaden is more reserved and I was going to be thoroughly surprised if he actually got on the horse and rode it, all by himself! As soon as I got close, he tightened up and squeezed his legs around me. And then started bawling! Kaleiah, meanwhile, let a worker carry her over to one and put her on it smiling all the while. She was so excited to ride a real pony (first time)!!! It was sooooo darn cute watching her go round and round. She loved it and it always makes me proud to see her that independent! What a big girl!
We had so much fun and will probably go back to that particular pumpkin patch few more times bc it's close to home :)
I LOVE FALL! :)
















We love pumpkin patches and have 2 more in mind that we will be going to this Fall, can't wait! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE the pics. Your sweater is adorable!! I can't believe how cute the peas are.

And I'm with you...we go to the pumpkin patch a lot too! :)

and baby makes 4 said...

I love these! Your little ones are so cute. Ours are still too little to "get" pumpkins, patches, or anything Halloween.

That said, I'm going to use that to my advantage and dress them up however I like!

Brenda said...

My grand-twins are the cutest twins ever, except, besides my own, their mommy and her twin sister Molly!! Megan, rewind time to you and Molly at that age, and it would have been Molly as Kaleiah, and you as Kaden!

I loved seeing all these pics of them having so much fun there! They are growing up so fast it seems.

Maybe Kaden will be braver next time you go! He is so funny!

Tara said...

mmmmm i love how festive these pics are!!! great job, as always!!

i love love love this time of year!!

we are kind of pumpkin patch freaks too... already been 4 times and are going one last time next weekend. there are just SO MANY different, unique patches around! not to mention, its a great activity to get out of the house and let brady run around and exert energy during the day! he's obsessed with PP's right now, its so funny!!