Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Birthday Babies!

They day before the twins turned 2, we took some photos of them in their adorable birthday outfits. Like last year, I handmade Kaleiah's tutu and it was absolutely adorable on her. I love making her tutu's!!! Combined with her sparkly shoes and outrageously big flower, she was just perfection.
Kaden looked beyond handsome in his navy shorts and golf cap with his plaid collard shirt and laceless navy converse. The shirts were a gift from Nana and Pappa about a month ago and right when I saw them I knew that would be part of their birthday wadrobe!
This is one of the cutest pictures of them in the world! I love everything about it! How Kaleiah is holding her delicate little hands together and her sweet smile... to Kaden's adorable little, "surprised" expression, all of which was totally natural and unpromted!
I must look at this picture 10 times a day, I just love it. We even blew it up and brought it to their party. Sweetest.Picture.Ever.











3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Their outfits are so cute!

Beautiful pictures!

Tara said...

her shoes kill me. so flippin cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the one where she's leaning over the fountain!