Sunday, November 22, 2009

Auntie Kristi's Wedding

On November 14th, Randy's sister got married and Kaden and Kaleiah were the ring bearer and flower girl! Since they aren't walking yet, she wanted them wheeled down the isle in a red, radio flyer wagon...sooooooooooo cute!!!!!
I know she and others were nervous about weather or not they would do well, cry, stay seated or try to climb out. I knew they would do great and stay seated! They love new adventures and so I knew they would be so distracted by the new sights and wondering what they heck they were doing, that they would stay put :)
Randy and I were a bridesmaid and groomsman so we were already standing up at the altar when they came down. I was such a proud Mommy seeing them so well behaved and SO ADORABLE!!!Kaleiah saw me right away and I waved and blew her a kiss. Then my parents took them so they could take their afternoon nap! It was a long day but they did fantastic. Couldn't have done it w/o my parents help. I was with the bridal party all day getting ready and taking pictures and Randy had to do groomsman things so there is no way we could have been with the babies. My parents watched them and helped entertain them at the reception so we could sit up at the bridal party table and enjoy our dinner! My parents took them home and put them to bed and Randy and I got to just have fun and dance and enjoy a few hours to ourselves.
Everyone was just dying over them in their precious little outfits. So many strangers came up to me with sweet compliments. They gave the Bride and Groom a run for their money in the attention department! hee hee!!

















2 comments:

Meagan said...

so cute!!! and i love her dress! its gorgeous!

Tara said...

you look beautiful!

the babies look adorable in their little outfits. they are so tall and thin, like mama!