Wednesday, July 1, 2009

9 months!!

Today we turned 9 months old (June 30th)!!!
It's hard to believe we are already almost a year old! Our Mamma is always telling Daddy that she is going to miss us being babies and that she wants time to slow down!
We are so much fun these days. We are super playful, we love when Mamma hides by our exersaucers and we peer over to look for her and she jumps up and says boo! It makes us laugh! We love when Mamma takes us outside to play on the grass or takes us on walks because we love the outdoors just like her!
Kaleiah here, my new thing is crawling everywhere and I'm very good at it! I am fast and like to explore new parts of the house (before I get caught)! The furthest place I have crawled to is the kitchen to go find Daddy. I even crawled under the dining room table to get the kitty! I fall alot bc I am pulling up on everything! I am so strong and I love to see things from the new view! Mamma hates when I get hurt but it's part of becoming mobile I guess! I love to crawl to the couch and pull up on it. I lift my leg in hopes of climbing but I haven't been able to yet (and Mamma is glad). I take a few steps down the couch while hloding on so I will probably be walking early too! I am a very happy girl, I love to chat and sing and Mamma says I make her cheeks hurt. I think that's a good thing? I just got weighed at my 9 mo check up and I am 15.08 lbs and 27 3/4 inches! I am still just a little peanut, wearing size 6 mo clothing. I haven't gotten anymore teeth yet, just the two! I love my brother so much and we love to play together. I am so blessed to have a twin brother!
It's Kaden and I am such a big stud! I am 17.12 lbs and 28 1/4 inches tall! I am very happy and playful and Mamma says I have an awesome personality. She is ALWAYS kissing me to pieces! My hair is coming in and it's strawberry blond like Mamma's when she was a baby. I also have light eyes like her, I look so much like her. I haven't started crawling bc I am in no hurry. I love to just roll to where I want to go to. But I sometimes army crawl or scoot on my tummy, too. I love when I'm playing in my exersuacer and sissy crawls and stands up and plays with me! I love her so much! I always smile and usually yell at the sight of her bc I get so excited! I don't know why but she often cries when I do that. I think maybe it scares her, but I just love her! I don't have any teeth yet but the Dr. said it looks like I may ket my incisors first!? I would look like a vampire! I don't know if she is right though, Mamma and Gramma said they've never seen a baby get those teeth first! I am sleeping better than I was which makes Mamma and Daddy happier! I am a big Mamma's boy, I want to go to her when I'm crying bc she makes it all better. I love to snuggles and be loved on by her and sometimes I make her rock me instead of Daddy. I love being this age and learning new things! My sissy and I change every week! I love being a twin!









4 comments:

Meagan said...

THEY ARE SOOO ADORABLE! AND GROWING UP SO FAST!! AHH!!

Brenda said...

I love my little grand-peas!!!! Growing up too fast though!!! After all you went through to get them here safe and sound, what an amazing journey for all of us!!! <3

Dan and Sam said...

They are just so precious! And growing way too fast! I just love how different they are. Gracie actually got her bottom teeth and then her top incisors! She did look like a vampire for a couple months, and we have some great pictures of it. It was really funny.

Anonymous said...

oh my god it been a while but god bless these pretty babies and i almost cried when i readed this one blog how cute...Great Job on doing this one show them this when they are older they will love it....Again i been reading your blog since they were born and it wonderful how God works really it is a blessing..He did give you the perfect pair of peas ever again god bless you and your family...Love your storys...And you're a great mommy really i know lots of them and have many of them are my friends so i can tell by just reading your blog you and your hubby are super parents...Good job..Again God Bless!!!Take Care...

Wilmarie from south florida...
wpenso@yahoo.com