Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby gate



Kaleiah is completely crawling and she is so quick! She is also trying to pull her self up on everything!! She must constantly be watched and even when she is being watched, she still gets hurt :( Today she fell into the leg of a t.v tray and got a huge boo boo which resulted in a little black eye. It broke my heart. Life is a different kind of busy now. With her crawling and pulling up, it's added that much more work to my day! So, we finally had to try out the baby gate. They don't really mind it. It's just big and bulky and hard to take down. Kaden is into as much as she is just by rolling. He rolls to get where he wants :) I really can't imagine what it is going to be like when they are both crawling. I am going to have my hands full!! Life with twins...it doesn't get easier, it just gets different. My parents told me that. And it is so true!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That is so true Megan! It only gets different! Life with twins(speaking from experience with you and your twin sister)is always exciting! Never a dull moment that's for sure! But is all so worth it! I am amazed at watching them grow. You are the best mommy!